LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is an OEM engaged in the design and manufacturing of industrial capital equipment in the heat processing industry including ovens, washers, and material handling. LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is currently seeking a Full-time Mechanical Designer.
Qualified candidates for this position must possess the skills to mechanically design and detail project drawings and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate drawings using 3D SolidWorks
- Prepare BOM's and assembly drawings
- Process drawing releases and revisions to drawings and BOM's
- Check drawings created by others
- Obtain quotes from vendors for purchased components
- Work with accounting to execute purchase orders
- Provide technical support to sales and manufacturing
- Maintain and organize project drawing files and folders, as well as drawing archives
- Create and maintain standard drawings
- Other duties may be assigned
- 3D SolidWorks experience a plus
- 2D AutoCAD experience
- Familiar with sheet metal and structural design
- Skilled using spreadsheet and word processing software
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Capability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Engineering or Technical degree a plus, but not required
LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary as well as comprehensive, flexible employee benefits. If you meet the qualifications above, please email your resume and salary expectations.
orEmail Your Resume