LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is an OEM engaged in the design and manufacturing of industrial capital equipment in the heat processing industry including ovens, washers, and material handling. LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is currently seeking a Full-time Applications Engineer.
Qualified candidates for this position must possess the skills to create mechanical concept proposal drawings and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate drawings using 2D AutoCad and/or 3D SolidWorks.
- Produce concept design proposal drawings for sales purposes.
- Obtain quotes from vendors for purchased components.
- Determine sell price to the customer.
- Provide technical support to sales and manufacturing.
- Create a proposal for the customer.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2D AutoCAD experience.
- 3D SolidWorks experience a plus.
- Familiar with sheet metal and structural design.
- Skilled using spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Capability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Engineering or Technical degree a plus, but not required
LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary as well as comprehensive, flexible employee benefits. If you meet the qualifications above, please email your resume and salary expectations.
orEmail Your Resume