Patented Torrent Technology
LaX Engineered Solution's washers utilize our patented Torrent Washing System.
Along with versatility and customization, the TORRENT process continues to maintain even coating with less water or chemical usage.
Our new nozzle orientation in the TORRENT system excels at cleaning the leading and trailing ends of the part, as well as other hard-to-reach pockets.
Compared to conventional washing systems, the TORRENT's efficiency is unparalleled. Less water and chemical usage results in up to 67% less electrical usage and 77% less gas usage. The TORRENT wash has built-in tank sludge removal, resulting in less annual maintenance. VFD controlled exhaust is reduced when doors are closed.
Our TORRENT wash system chambers are made of leak-tested 304 or 316 stainless steel or stronger to suit the corrosiveness of your treatment. The rotating unions are ceramic coated stainless steel and oversized gearboxes are used for years of trouble-free service.
Self-Cleaning Vertical Tanks
- Continuous self-cleaning tank design
- Dual filters allow servicing on line
- Return solution sweeps sludge down to tank bottom
- Heated tanks use high- efficiency heat exchanger design with Maxon Tube-O-Therm burner
- Translucent polypropylene rinse and seal tanks
- Tank skids mounted in a pit offer multiple benefits:
- Gravity and/or pump return
- 42" top of tank elevation for ease in maintenance
- Spill containment is