Field Service Technician
LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is an OEM engaged in the design and manufacturing of industrial capital equipment in the heat processing industry including ovens, washers, and material handling. LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to join our growing team.
This multi-faceted role with a wide variety of job responsibilities includes:
- Electrical wiring and assembly, including running conduit and threading pipe.
- Reading schematics for electrical, gas, water, and air assemblies.
- Troubleshooting electrical, gas, water, and air assemblies.
- Working with industrial tools, including plasma cutters, grinders, light welding equipment.
- Working knowledge and experience with industrial power & control wiring, panel, gas, pneumatic & steam piping.
- Experience setting up and debugging industrial burners and gas trains.
- Working knowledge of PID controls start-up and debugging processes.
- Experience with industrial controls including PLCs, HMI, and variable frequency drives.
- Performing electrical troubleshooting.
- Working with customers on equipment acceptance as well as equipment troubleshooting and service.
- Travel to customer sites, both local and international.
- Valid driverís license.
- The ability to consistently demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and to effectively communicate within a cooperative team environment with both internal and external customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Position requires 3 to 5 years of related industrial experience.
The successful employee must have a history of, and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers within a cooperative team environment. This is a traveling position and requires a valid passport.
LaX Engineered Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive, flexible employee benefits. If you meet the qualifications above, please email your resume and salary expectations.
orEmail Your Resume